Alamos Gold strives to be a leader in corporate governance and ethical business conduct by maintaining leading practices, transparency and accountability to our stakeholders. Our Board of Directors believe that strong corporate governance is essential to the creation of long-term value for all of our stakeholders.
Our corporate policies guide our standards of behavior and set the conditions for how the Lynn Lake Gold Project expects its employees, business associates, partners, agents, contractors, and consultants to adhere to when acting on its behalf. Key among them are:
- Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption and Anti-Competition Policy (PDF)
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics (PDF)
- Diversity Policy (PDF)
- Human Rights Policy (PDF)
- Supply Chain Policy (PDF)
- Sustainability Policy (PDF)
For additional information on Alamos Gold’s governance practices, please visit our corporate website.